By Michel Houssa,Athanasios Dimoulas,Alessandro Molle
Major advancements within the semiconductor are at the horizon by using two-dimensional (2D) fabrics, similar to graphene and transition steel dichalcogenides, for built-in circuits (ICs). 2D fabrics for Nanoelectronics is the 1st entire therapy of those fabrics and their functions in nanoelectronic devices.
Comprised of chapters authored via across the world regarded researchers, this book:
- Discusses using graphene for high-frequency analog circuits
- Explores good judgment and photonic purposes of molybdenum disulfide (MoS2)
- Addresses novel 2nd fabrics together with silicene, germanene, stanene, and phosphorene
- Considers using 2nd fabrics for either field-effect transistors (FETs) and common sense circuits
- Provides historical past at the simulation of structural, digital, and shipping houses from first principles
2D fabrics for Nanoelectronics presents vast, state of the art assurance of the elemental and utilized elements of this fascinating field.
Read Online or Download 2D Materials for Nanoelectronics (Series in Materials Science and Engineering) PDF
Similar general physics books
‘What if. .. ?’ are the 2 phrases that sow the seeds for human hypothesis, experimentation, invention, evolution, revolution, revision and alter. think about the implications of vacationing again to the longer term or exploring the prior. What if we dug a black gap or outfitted a warp force? How far-off is technological know-how fiction from technological know-how truth?
A massive chasm has built among sleek technological know-how and undergraduate schooling. the results of this chasm is that scholars who're graduating from university are not able to take advantage of the numerous possibilities provided via smooth technology and know-how. smooth technological know-how and know-how extensively makes use of the tools of classical physics, yet those glossy functions aren't mirrored within the physics difficulties frequently advised to scholars.
O terceiro livro de Bauer, Westfall & Dias descreve e explica cuidadosamente inúmeros tópicos, entre eles: uma visão geral das características físicas de sólidos, líquidos e gases, a natureza do movimento oscilatório, propriedades e o comportamento de ondas, ondas sonoras, conceitos de temperatura, calor e entropia.
Ludwig Prandtl gilt als Pionier der modernen Strömungsmechanik. Seine Grenzschichttheorie überbrückte eine Jahrhunderte andauernde Kluft zwischen Theorie und Praxis auf diesem Gebiet. Prandtl hinterließ darüber hinaus bleibende Spuren in einer Fülle von ingenieurwissenschaftlichen Disziplinen, von der Festigkeitslehre bis zur Erforschung der Turbulenz.
- Radiation Protection in Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology (Series in Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering)
- Polymers at Surfaces and Interfaces
- Essentials of Physics - Volume 2
- Keine Panik vor Regelungstechnik!: Erfolg und Spaß im Mystery-Fach des Ingenieurstudiums (German Edition)
Extra info for 2D Materials for Nanoelectronics (Series in Materials Science and Engineering)