Read or Download 47 DIVISION Headquarters, Branches and Services Royal Army Medical Corps Assistant Director Medical Services : 1 March 1915 - 31 December 1916 (First World War, War Diary, WO95/2713) PDF
Similar military history books
Within the early years of worldwide battle II, designated Operations government (SOE) manage most sensible mystery education faculties to show potential brokers within the artwork of being a undercover agent. via the top of 1941, a global community of colleges used to be in operation in secluded destinations starting from the Scottish Highlands to Singapore and Canada.
It is a tale of event within the Hindu Kush Mountains, and of a formerly untold army and Naval Intelligence undertaking alongside approximately 800 miles of the Durand Line in global warfare II. the yank officials undergone the Tribal parts and the princely states of the North-West Frontier Province, and into Baluchistan.
This expansive, multivolume reference paintings offers a vast, multidisciplinary exam of the Civil struggle interval starting from pre-Civil warfare advancements and catalysts equivalent to the Mexican-American struggle to the rebuilding of the war-torn country in the course of Reconstruction.
In a compelling tale of the deploy and operation of U. S. bases within the Caribbean colony of Trinidad in the course of international conflict II, Harvey Neptune examines how the folks of this British island contended with the giant strength of yank empire-building at a severe time within the island's background. The U.
- Madness in Mogadishu: Commanding the 10th Mountain Division's Quick Reaction Company during Black Hawk Down
- 19 DIVISION Divisional Troops C Squadron 1/1 Yorkshire Dragoons : 26 June 1915 - 9 May 1916 (First World War, War Diary, WO95/2067/1)
- 3 CAVALRY DIVISION 7 Cavalry Brigade 1 Life Guards, 2 Life Guards, Royal Horse Guards, 6th Dragoons (Inniskilling), 7th Dragoon Guards (Princess Royal), ... 1917 (First World War, War Diary, WO95/1155)
- 40 DIVISION Divisional Troops Royal Army Medical Corps 135 Field Ambulance : 1 June 1916 - 28 May 1919 (First World War, War Diary, WO95/2602/1)
- Reminiscences of Conrad S. Babcock: The Old U.S. Army and the New, 1898-1918 (American Military Experience)
Extra resources for 47 DIVISION Headquarters, Branches and Services Royal Army Medical Corps Assistant Director Medical Services : 1 March 1915 - 31 December 1916 (First World War, War Diary, WO95/2713)