Read or Download 49 DIVISION Divisional Troops Royal Army Medical Corps 1/3 West Riding Field Ambulance : 18 April 1915 - 25 June 1919 (First World War, War Diary, WO95/2790/1) PDF
Similar military history books
Within the early years of worldwide warfare II, detailed Operations government (SOE) manage most sensible mystery education faculties to educate potential brokers within the artwork of being a secret agent. by way of the top of 1941, a global community of colleges used to be in operation in secluded destinations starting from the Scottish Highlands to Singapore and Canada.
It is a tale of event within the Hindu Kush Mountains, and of a formerly untold army and Naval Intelligence venture alongside approximately 800 miles of the Durand Line in international conflict II. the yankee officials undergone the Tribal parts and the princely states of the North-West Frontier Province, and into Baluchistan.
This expansive, multivolume reference paintings offers a wide, multidisciplinary exam of the Civil battle interval starting from pre-Civil struggle advancements and catalysts reminiscent of the Mexican-American conflict to the rebuilding of the war-torn state in the course of Reconstruction.
In a compelling tale of the install and operation of U. S. bases within the Caribbean colony of Trinidad in the course of global struggle II, Harvey Neptune examines how the folk of this British island contended with the gigantic strength of yank empire-building at a severe time within the island's historical past. The U.
- Madness in Mogadishu: Commanding the 10th Mountain Division's Quick Reaction Company during Black Hawk Down
- Small Wars and Skirmishes: 1902-1918: Early Twentieth-century Colonial Campaigns in Africa, Asia and the Americas
- Warlords of Ancient Mexico: How the Mayans and Aztecs Ruled for More Than a Thousand Years
- The Betrothed of Death: The Spanish Foreign Legion During the Rif Rebellion, 1920-1927 (Contributions in Comparative Colonial Studies)
- Fighting The Breakout: The German Army in Normandy from COBRA to the Falaise Gap (World War II German Debriefs)
- Bentonville: The Final Battle of Sherman and Johnston (Civil War America)
Additional info for 49 DIVISION Divisional Troops Royal Army Medical Corps 1/3 West Riding Field Ambulance : 18 April 1915 - 25 June 1919 (First World War, War Diary, WO95/2790/1)