By Da-Peng Zhang
Read Online or Download Abscisic Acid: Metabolism, Transport and Signaling PDF
Similar botany books
Precision farming comprises soil fertility and crop progress tracking, digital apparatus, distant sensing, worldwide details and positioning platforms, machine types, selection aid platforms, variable-rate expertise, and actual recordkeeping. This e-book on precision innovations offers invaluable info on instrumentation and method.
Pigment of the mind's eye chronicles the tale of phytochrome, the bright-blue photoreversible pigment in which vegetation continually computer screen the standard and presence of sunshine. The ebook starts with paintings that resulted in the invention of phytochrome and ends with the most recent findings in gene rules and expression.
This publication is a pioneer try and deliver ahead the 1st synthesis at the so much different and threatened mountain best plants of South the US, the rupestrian grasslands. It brings to gentle the state-of-the-art info in this atmosphere geology, soil formation and distribution, environmental filters that bring about biodiversity, species interactions and their superb tuned diversifications to outlive the cruel mountain atmosphere.
An id consultant illustrated with line drawings; with descriptions and notes on distribution, ecology, makes use of and propagation. released for the ODA and the Forestry examine Programme, collage of Oxford.
- Compendium of Soybean Diseases and Pests
- Biogeography of Mycorrhizal Symbiosis (Ecological Studies)
- Fundamentals of transport phenomena in porous media: Based on the proceedings of the first International Symposium on the Fundamentals of Transport Phenomena ... 1969 (Developments in Soil Science)
- Berichte zu Pflanzenschutzmitteln 2009: Wirkstoffe in Pflanzenschutzmitteln; Zulassungshistorie und Regelungen der Pflanzenschutz-Anwendungsverordnung (BVL-Reporte) (German Edition)
- Neem: Today and in the New Millennium
Extra resources for Abscisic Acid: Metabolism, Transport and Signaling