By Youyou Tu
From Artemisia annua L. to Artemisinins: the invention and improvement of Artemisinins and Antimalarial Agents is the 1st booklet that systematically introduces the foundation and improvement of artemisinine and artemisinine-based medicines. It contains 4 distinctive sections, together with Artemisia annua L., Artemisinin, Dihydroartemisinin, and different artemisinin derivatives. Tu Youyou, the manager inventor of artemisinin, including different individuals from the learn staff, have written a booklet that may be a worthy reference paintings for either researchers all in favour of the scientific and students who're attracted to project leading edge research.
- Presents an entire view of artemisinin, not just its foundation and improvement, but in addition chemical constitution, chemical houses, extracting mode, derivatives, chromogenic response, common pharmacological, and toxicology.
- Provides many elements of artemisinin-based drugs
- Incudes plenty of experimental information, equivalent to the X-ray crystallography result—the first software stated in China in settling on absolutely the molecular configuration using the scattering results of oxygen atoms by means of X-ray diffraction technique
Read Online or Download From Artemisia annua L. to Artemisinins: The Discovery and Development of Artemisinins and Antimalarial Agents PDF
Best microbiology books
Over 50% of recognized flaviviruses were linked to human disorder. The Flavivirus genus constitutes one of the most critical human pathogens together with eastern encephalitis, dengue and yellow fever. Flaviviruses are identified for his or her advanced lifestyles cycles and epidemic unfold, and are thought of a globally-emergent viral danger.
Die Industrielle Mikrobiologie vereint das Fachwissen von Naturwissenschaftlern und Ingenieuren über die Nutzung von Bakterien und Pilzen. Als leading edge Querschnittsdisziplin bietet sie wichtige Voraussetzungen für die Entwicklung konkurrenzfähiger Produkte auf der foundation umweltschonender Verfahren.
Microbial creation: From genome layout to cellphone floor engineering gives a entire evaluate of novel expertise and techniques being carried out for production microorganisms, written through experts in either academia and industry. This booklet is split into 3 sections: the 1st contains know-how for development of fermentation lines and plenty of assisting applied sciences and data; the second one examines novel expertise necessary for research of mobile actions, examining gene functionality, and designing genomes of manufacturer lines; and at last, a dialogue of the sensible software of the suggestions and good fortune case reports in lots of fields of bio-production, such as microbiological construction, prescribed drugs, chemical substances, meals and cosmetics.
From Artemisia annua L. to Artemisinins: the invention and improvement of Artemisinins and Antimalarial brokers is the 1st booklet that systematically introduces the beginning and improvement of artemisinine and artemisinine-based medicines. It contains 4 particular sections, together with Artemisia annua L. , Artemisinin, Dihydroartemisinin, and different artemisinin derivatives.
- Advances in Immunology: Cumulative Subject Index, Volumes 37-65: 67
- Practical Atlas for Bacterial Identification, Second Edition
- Life Chemistry Research: Biological Systems
- Mycorrhizae: Sustainable Agriculture and Forestry
- Predictive Microbiology in Foods: 5 (SpringerBriefs in Food, Health, and Nutrition)
Extra resources for From Artemisia annua L. to Artemisinins: The Discovery and Development of Artemisinins and Antimalarial Agents