By Marilyn H., PhD, RN, ANEF, FAAN Oermann,Jennie C., PhD, DNP, RN-BC, CNE, ANEF De Gagne,Beth Cusatis, PhD, RN, CNE Phillips
With crucial, up-to-date content material for beginner and skilled nurse educators
This evidence-based textual content promises the complete scope of information beneficial for beginner and skilled school to develop into powerfuble academics in nursing. the one ebook to target the whole educational position, it encompasses all the key thoughts required for powerful educating, curriculum improvement, assessment and checking out, turning into a student in nursing schooling, and masses extra. the second one version is up to date all through and contains 4 new chapters on figuring out the Learner, Interprofessional schooling, Curriculum versions, and worldwide Nursing schooling. It deals new content material on function of the nurse educator, studying theories, lively studying, flipped class/team-based studying, instructing thoughts, instructing in a web nursing path, utilizing new applied sciences and simulation, medical educating and overview, try development, scholarship of training, and more.
Chapters commence with goals and finish with a content material precis. every one bankruptcy integrates examine and facts into the textual content and contains particular examples of the tools and methods awarded, and 'How-to assistance’ for readers. additionally on hand with the ebook is a web direction with pattern path syllabus, modules for every bankruptcy, learner actions, dialogue discussion board questions, and tool aspect slides.
New to the second one Edition:
- Four new chapters: figuring out the Learner, Interprofessional schooling, Curriculum versions, and international Nursing Education
- Learning techniques very important in teaching
- Active studying concepts, flipped class/team-based learning
- Teaching in on-line nursing classes and programs
- New applied sciences and what’s new in simulation
- Innovative types of medical teaching
- Assessment, review, and try construction
- Curriculum improvement and evaluation
- Scholarship of training and changing into a pupil in nursing education
- Developing partnerships with scientific settings
- New ancillary with entire on-line process 20 modules
- Encompasses present, evidence-based information regarding the entire educational role—the in simple terms textual content of its kind
- Delivers key techniques required for potent educating, curriculum improvement, assessment and checking out, scholarship, and more
- Prepares graduate nursing scholars and nurses transitioning into educator position with crucial wisdom and competencies
- Includes either theoretical and sensible information
- Provides particular examples of content material and "how to" tips
Read or Download Teaching in Nursing and Role of the Educator, Second Edition: The Complete Guide to Best Practice in Teaching, Evaluation, and Curriculum Development PDF
Similar nursing books
Nurses paintings with a variety of humans and it's crucial that they're capable of comprehend questions resembling: who're provider clients and what may possibly their wishes and views be? Who else is concerned about nursing? How do pros research and interact? This e-book might help scholars comprehend the coverage context that makes those questions very important, and get ready them for operating in a group, and dealing in an atmosphere the place roles are evolving.
•The Nurse Executive’s training handbook presents a whole evaluation of training: its price, versions, the best way to carry a training dialog, checks, and self-development suggestions for the trainer. •Content turns out to be useful for training healthiness care leaders from quite a few backgrounds, not only nursing. •Reader workouts inspire useful software of fabric.
Successfully diagnose and deal with teenagers with congenital and purchased center illness by means of consulting the concise, transportable and entirely up to date variation of Park's The Pediatric Cardiology instruction manual. Designed as a spouse to Dr. Park's better textual content, Pediatric Cardiology for Practitioners, this source beneficial properties precious diagrams and transparent descriptions of issues, offering healthcare execs in perform or in education with a competent point-of-care reference or basic evaluation.
With crucial, up-to-date content material for beginner and skilled nurse educatorsThis evidence-based textual content offers the entire scope of data useful for beginner and skilled college to develop into efficient academics in nursing. the one publication to target the total educational position, it encompasses all the key ideas required for powerful educating, curriculum improvement, review and checking out, changing into a student in nursing schooling, and lots more and plenty extra.
- ACLS Study Guide - E-Book
- Pflegedokumentation in der Altenpflege: Sachgerecht, sicher und professionell (German Edition)
- Principles and Practice of Research in Midwifery E-Book
- Elder Abuse and Nursing: What Nurses Need to Know and Can Do About It
Extra resources for Teaching in Nursing and Role of the Educator, Second Edition: The Complete Guide to Best Practice in Teaching, Evaluation, and Curriculum Development