By Myung K. Park
Effectively diagnose and deal with teenagers with congenital and bought middle disorder by way of consulting the concise, moveable and completely up to date variation of Park's The Pediatric Cardiology Handbook. Designed as a better half to Dr. Park's higher textual content, Pediatric Cardiology for Practitioners, this source positive aspects valuable diagrams and transparent descriptions of issues, featuring healthcare pros in perform or in training with a competent point-of-care reference or normal review.
- Facilitate the decision-making process with a elementary association; constant and easy-to-read insurance.
- Better comprehend middle concepts with support from various illustrative diagrams.
- Familiarize your self with the most recent advancements within the field via broad updates on congenital middle defects, infective endocarditis, cardiomyopathies, cardiac arrhythmias, lengthy QT syndrome, blood strain and systemic hypertension.
- Stay abreast of recent recommendations in lipid screening for kids, in addition to the normative blood strain criteria for auscillometric and oscillometric tools bought within the San Antonio Children’s Blood strain research.
- Access an improved section protecting two-dimensional echocardiography, and consult precise normative values of echocardiography within the Appendix.
- Study the latest methods within the sector of cardiac surgical procedure, such as hybrid procedures.
Read Online or Download The Pediatric Cardiology Handbook E-Book: Mobile Medicine Series PDF
Best nursing books
Nurses paintings with a variety of humans and it really is crucial that they're capable of comprehend questions resembling: who're carrier clients and what may perhaps their wishes and views be? Who else is interested by nursing? How do pros examine and interact? This e-book may help scholars comprehend the coverage context that makes those questions vital, and get ready them for operating in a group, and dealing in an atmosphere the place roles are evolving.
•The Nurse Executive’s training guide offers an entire evaluation of training: its price, types, tips to carry a training dialog, exams, and self-development thoughts for the trainer. •Content turns out to be useful for training wellbeing and fitness care leaders from quite a few backgrounds, not only nursing. •Reader workouts motivate sensible software of fabric.
Successfully diagnose and deal with little ones with congenital and bought center disorder by means of consulting the concise, transportable and completely up to date variation of Park's The Pediatric Cardiology guide. Designed as a significant other to Dr. Park's greater textual content, Pediatric Cardiology for Practitioners, this source positive aspects necessary diagrams and transparent descriptions of problems, offering healthcare execs in perform or in education with a competent point-of-care reference or common evaluation.
With crucial, up to date content material for amateur and skilled nurse educatorsThis evidence-based textual content provides the complete scope of information precious for amateur and skilled college to turn into powerfuble lecturers in nursing. the one booklet to target the whole educational function, it encompasses the entire key techniques required for powerful educating, curriculum improvement, assessment and checking out, turning into a student in nursing schooling, and lots more and plenty extra.
- CNA Exam Practice Questions: CNA Practice Tests & Review for the Certified Nurse Assistant Exam
- Nursing Theories and Nursing Practice (Parker, Nursing Theories and Nursing Practice)
- Medikamente in der Tumortherapie: Handbuch für die Pflegepraxis (German Edition)
- 12-Lead EKG Confidence, Second Edition: A Step-by-Step Guide
Extra resources for The Pediatric Cardiology Handbook E-Book: Mobile Medicine Series