By Mike Crundell,Geoff Goodwin,Chris Mee,Wendy Brown,Brian Arnold
Clear assurance of the newest specification from an skilled writer crew of examiners and academics, plus a loose Student's CD-ROM.
This re-creation follows the syllabus precisely and is written in components, reflecting the AS and a degree part department of the syllabus.
- Improves examination functionality with annotated pattern examination solutions at 3 levels
- deals extra help on a Student's CD-ROM, incorporated with each book
- offers possibilities for self assesment with labored examples and consolidation questions
The Student's CD-ROM beneficial properties:
- interactive tests
- subject summaries
- key terms
- extra questions
- a revision record for every topic
- informations and suggestion in revision planning
Answers to the questions within the Student's e-book are available at the Teacher's CD Rom.
Read Online or Download Cambridge International AS and A Level Physics 2nd ed PDF
Similar general physics books
‘What if. .. ?’ are the 2 phrases that sow the seeds for human hypothesis, experimentation, invention, evolution, revolution, revision and alter. give some thought to the implications of vacationing again to the longer term or exploring the prior. What if we dug a black gap or outfitted a warp force? How distant is technology fiction from technology truth?
An immense chasm has built among sleek technology and undergraduate schooling. the results of this chasm is that scholars who're graduating from university are not able to use the numerous possibilities provided via sleek technological know-how and know-how. sleek technological know-how and know-how broadly makes use of the tools of classical physics, yet those smooth functions should not mirrored within the physics difficulties usually advised to scholars.
O terceiro livro de Bauer, Westfall & Dias descreve e explica cuidadosamente inúmeros tópicos, entre eles: uma visão geral das características físicas de sólidos, líquidos e gases, a natureza do movimento oscilatório, propriedades e o comportamento de ondas, ondas sonoras, conceitos de temperatura, calor e entropia.
Ludwig Prandtl gilt als Pionier der modernen Strömungsmechanik. Seine Grenzschichttheorie überbrückte eine Jahrhunderte andauernde Kluft zwischen Theorie und Praxis auf diesem Gebiet. Prandtl hinterließ darüber hinaus bleibende Spuren in einer Fülle von ingenieurwissenschaftlichen Disziplinen, von der Festigkeitslehre bis zur Erforschung der Turbulenz.
- From Classical to Quantum Plasmonics in Three and Two Dimensions (Springer Theses)
- AQA AS/A Level Year 1 Physics Student Guide: Sections 1-3
- Allgemeine Relativitätstheorie (German Edition)
- Image Principles, Neck, and the Brain: Volume 1 (Magnetic Resonance Imaging Handbook)
- Physik Formelsammlung: Für Ingenieure und Naturwissenschaftler (Studium Technik) (German Edition)
- Advances in Applied Mechanics: 48
Extra info for Cambridge International AS and A Level Physics 2nd ed